W.A.F.T.-Architects are presently involved in a large variety of very diverse projects all over the country – large commercial centers, mini town, apartment blocks, hotels, showrooms, office complexes as well as numerous individual houses from the tiny ones to the very luxurious ones.
Some of them are:
– VICTORIA ESTATE (Domaine Victoria), Grand Bay
An RES complex consisting of nineteen luxurious villas with Leisure and Conference amenities in the Northern Touristic region of the island.
More details at: www.victoria.mu
– HERITAGE COURT (Phase II), Port Louis
An additional 16 apartments to an existing residential complex in the centre of the capital’s Chinatown.
– OFFICE & WAREHOUSE, Port Louis
An over 3000 sq. metres building with high quality offices and warehouses near the port area.
– VICTORIA RESIDENCES, Soreze
A complex of ten townhouses, with recreational facilities set in a hillside location overlooking the ocean. Further Information at: www.novena.mu
– COMMERCIAL CENTRES
Various Extension Projects to existing Commercial Centres in Curepipe, Belle Rose and Grand Bay as well as a new car showroom and a high class restaurant in the capital city.
– SMALLER BUILDINGS & INDIVIDUAL HOUSES, All over the Island
1. COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND COMPLEXES
– FLACQ COEUR DE VILLE, Flacq
The biggest commercial centre in the East of Mauritius (over 28,000 sq. m.) with several large commercial units, including a hypermarket, a big foodcourt, a leisure centre with gym and cinemas, more than 100 boutiques as well as many offices.
More details at: www.coeurdeville.mu
– RIVER PALM CENTRE, Black River
Small Commercial Building with Shops and Apartments
– GRAND BAY COEUR DE VILLE
The biggest Shopping Mall in the North (over 40,000 sq. m.) with a Hypermarket, over 100 shops, Bank, Large Food court and Leisure Centre with bowling etc as well as Offices etc.
More Details at: www.coeurdeville.mu
– GBS Plaza, Grand Bay
Reconstruction of the Grand Bay Store Complex with international standard duty-free boutiques and high class Offices (7,000 sq. m.).
– Audi & VW Showrooms, Réduit
Corporate Headquarters, Showrooms and Workshops for the Audi-VW dealers in Mauritius (9,800 sq. m.)
– Banque des Mascareignes at Grand Bay
– Banque des Mascareignes at Curepipe
– Centre Commercial Grand Baie
A complex of about 15,000 sq. m. with the Super U Hypermarket as its anchor tenant, as well numerous boutiques, leisure center, food court etc.+ over 500 parking places.
– Heritage Court Shopping Mall at Port Louis
A Shopping Mall spanning over 2 parallel roads in the center of Port Louis with over 8 different restaurants, 1 big general store and numerous small shops + about 55 parking places underground.
– Centre Commercial Belle Rose
A Commercial building of about 9,000 sq. m. comprising a Super U Hypermarket as well as numerous shops, snacks etc. + more than 250 parking places.
– Old GBS Shopping Centre, Grand Bay
Shopping Centre with Supermarket, Boutiques, and Restaurants.
– Mayflower Centre, Pailles
A 4-Level Commercial Complex.
– Goodwill Centre, Port Louis
Shopping Mall with numerous shops.
– Dhunnoo Building, Vacoas
A commercial Building with shops on the ground floor and a multipurpose hall upstairs.
– KL House, Riche Terre
Commercial Building with Offices, Warehousing Facilities etc. on the motorway at Riche Terre.
– AhKee Centre, Vacoas
Commercial Building in the Centre of Vacoas (Phase I – about 6,000 sq,.m. completed).
2. OFFICE BUILDINGS
– PACIFIC PLAZA, Ebene
New High Class Office Block of about 3,000 sq. m. in Ebene, the Cybercity of Mauritius
– Euro-CRM Centre, Moka
A nearly 3,000 sq. m. high class office building being used by an international Call-Centre.
– C&R Court, Port Louis
An 11-storey Office with underground parking at Labourdonnais St.
– Amod Building, Port Louis
A 9-storey Office Building at Poudriere St.
– Groupe MS Building, Port Louis
A 6-storey Office Building at Edith Cavell St.
– Ace Building, Port Louis
Showroom and Corporate Headquarters for VW-Audi Dealer in Mauritius.
– Ah-Kee Building, Vacoas
A 6-storey high Complex presently used as a commercial building.
– PLM-Azur Hotel at Mont Choisy
– Blue Lagoon Hotel at Blue Bay (extension)
– Villas Mon Plaisir at Pointe aux Piments
– Oasis Hotel at Pointe aux Biches
4. INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS
– Compagnie Mauricienne de Textile Factories at Montagne Blanche, St. Pierre and Phoenix (Textile)
– Andre Enterprise Factories at Pailles (Paper)
– Performance Plastics Factory at Riche Terre (Plastics)
– Seskel Enterprises Factories at Riche Terre (Food)
– Koda Ceramics Factory at Pointe aux Sables (Ceramics)
– United Processing and Canning Factory at Pailles (Food)
– Soniawear Factory at Rose Hill (Textile)
– Mauriplastics Factory at Pailles (Plastics)
– Food Canners Factories at Pailles (Food)
5. RESIDENTIAL COMPLEXES AND APARTMENT BUILDINGS
– NOVENA RESIDENCES, Soreze
High Class Town Houses in Soreze with fantastic views of the Ocean.
– Meldrum Towers, Beau Bassin
A 10-Storey Commercial and Residential Complex with 60 Apartments + Shops and Offices on the Ground and First Floors and more than 65 parkings near the centre of Beau Bassin.
– Residence Wakin, Port Louis
A nine-level Apartments complex near the business center of Port Louis with 36 apartments (about 4,800 sq. m.).
– La Lucia, Quatre Bornes
High Class Apartments Building with 2 huge penthouses (about 500 sq. m. each) on top.
– Heritage Court Apartments, Port Louis
More than 40 Apartments in a multi-storey Building of about 15,000 sq. m. in the center of Port Louis.
– Les Mirabelles, Grand Bay
A complex with a combination of duplexes and studios with commercial space on the ground floor.
– Residence Duperre, Quatre Bornes
A complex of small town houses with individual garages in old Quatre Bornes.
– Meldrum Apartments, Beau Bassin
A 4-storey Building with shops and apartments.
– Oasis Apartments, Pereybere
6. SOCIAL BUILDINGS
– Evangelical Church Complex, Baie Du Tombeau
A complex with meeting hall, dormitories for teenagers, library, individual apartments, pastor’s house, kitchen and dining hall, sports and leisure facilities etc.
– Sui Loon Elders Centre, Port Louis
A center for elderly people comprising bedrooms for about 30 people, manager’s residence, big kitchen with dining hall etc. (was done in association with other architects).
– Fook Look Soo Centre
A Cultural and Leisure center for senior citizens with library, activities rooms, hall etc.
7. INDIVIDUAL HOUSES
Several hundred all around the island with their surface areas ranging from about 60 sq. m. to over 500 sq. m